At FIXLINK we provide a Gas Safety Check service to private landlords and multiple local letting agents.
Did you know?
Landlords are legally responsible for the safety of their tenants. Landlords should make sure maintenance and annual safety checks on gas appliances are carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
By law, landlords must make sure:
• Pipework, appliances and flues provided for tenants are maintained in a safe condition
• All appliances and flues that they provide for tenants use have an annual safety check
• Maintenance and annual safety checks are carried out by a qualified Gas Safe registered engineer
• All gas equipment (including any appliance left by a previous tenant) is safe or otherwise removed before re-letting
• A gas safety record is provided to the tenant within 28 days of completing the check or to any new tenant before they move in.
• Landlords must keep a copy of the gas safety record for two years
Book today!- 5 properties on the same day and get 15% discount