How Much Does a New Boiler Cost in Tonbridge?
Most homes in the UK depend on boilers for all their central heating and hot water requirements. They are a necessary appliance in every home. It also takes a lot of money to buy and install a new boiler. Hence, many people are always wondering how much does a new boiler cost in Tonbridge? There is no fixed answer to this question. The prices vary based on a variety of factors. In this article, we have tried to discuss as many scenarios as possible to give you a fair idea of the money you are likely to spend.
Buying and installing a new boiler can cost anywhere between £1,900 and £4,500. You must be wondering why there is such a variety in the pricing. The figures quoted above cover multiple scenarios where:
– An entire package is purchased which includes the price of the boiler and the installation cost
– You are upgrading your old boiler
– The location of your boiler in your home is changing
The prices also vary depending on the type of boiler you are purchasing . Here’s a rough idea:
– A compact combi boiler that connects directly to the existing pipework costs £1900 onwards
– Electric boilers cost upwards of £1500
– Worcester Bosch brand boilers cost from £2700
– Vaillant brand boilers cost £2700 onwards
– Other brands of boiler start from £1900
How Much does a New Boiler Cost to Install in Tonbridge?
The installation prices for boilers vary from company to company. It also depends on whether you are hiring a standalone local agency, a medium-sized regional company, or a large firm with national operations. We understand that big brands come with assurances of quality work, skilled professionals, and assistance even after installation. Typically, large companies that operate nationally often outsource the work to local operators. You can save a lot of money with the correct research. And make sure you ask for recommendations on good boiler installation services in Tonbridge.
Upgrading Costs in Tonbridge
Since boilers need to be replaced once every 10-15 years, most people will look for an upgrade. Although upgrading to a newer model is expensive, they cause drastic reductions in your power bill. Let’s take a look at some scenarios and find out how much does new boiler cost in Tonbridge –
These boilers have a water storage tank and a hot water cylinder. The stored water is heated up to warm the radiators and flow from the taps.
– Replacing an existing conventional boiler with a new one at the same location will cost approximately £1750 and can be done in a day
– Replacing an existing conventional boiler with a new one at a different spot will cost from £3000. It can take up to 5 days to do the job.
These boilers are fitted directly on to the water supply lines. They have one heat exchanger and a plate exchanger. Because they require less space and are energy-efficient, they are a popular upgrade choice. These boilers are fitted directly to heating and hot/cold water pipwork.
– Replacing an existing combination boiler with a new one at the same location is a one-day job and will cost from £2,200
– Replacing an existing combination boiler with a new one at a different location can take up to 5 days and cost around £3,500
– Swapping a system boiler with a combination boilers costs approximately £3,200. It will take around 5-7 days.
They are compact, efficient boilers with an integrated heating pump, prv and expansion vessle. And they are designed for sealed heating systems. However, they use a cylinder as well to store hot water. System boilers are well-suited for bigger homes with many bathrooms that need a large amount of hot water.
– Replacing a system boiler with a system boiler costs about £1,950 and takes a day
– Replacing a conventional boiler with a system boiler costs approximately £4,500 and can be done in 3-5 days.
– Swapping a combination boiler with a system boiler can cost around £4,500 and takes about 3-5 days for completion. It involves installing an additional unvented hot water cylinder that will give an excellent water pressure to multiple shower outlets.
These boilers takes a lot of space and are suitable for larger properties.
To Conclude: How Much Does a New Boiler Cost in Tonbridge?
Now you know the answer to the question, how much does a new boiler cost in Tonbridge, you can start to think about where you are going to get your new boiler from.
At FixLink, Mark is a professional Gas Safe engineer who is skilled at installing all types of boilers. He is are also able to upgrade existing heating systems. So if you are thinking about getting a new boiler, call us. We will be glad to help!