FixLink are Your Local Domestic Electrical Contractor
We are your premier electrical contractors based in Tunbridge Wells, offering a range of domestic electrical services. We cover Royal Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks and all of the surrounding areas. At FixLink, we pride ourselves on providing absolute customer satisfaction and security which is assured and guaranteed by our experience in the Electrical Contracting Industry.
We serve most electrical installation requirements and our customers include homeowners, landlords, architects, and designers. Anyone requiring quality electrical work is free to call our expert local domestic electrical contractor for assistance. We can work with you in the building of efficient facilities for home and a range of other purposes.
For added confidence we are in the NICEIC Domestic Installer Scheme. Please see our testimonials on this link or on our home page. We have a broad range of domestic electrical services covering all domestic requirements.
We back up our experience with our membership to the NICEIC. This membership effectively guarantees our work for 2 years and very few companies these days offer such a level of guarantee.
Our long experience in the industry and our growing number of clients are proof of the quality of work we provide. We place paramount importance and emphasis on our client relationships and we pride ourselves on our ability to respond rapidly in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Domestic Electrical Services by FixLink
FIXLINK is proud to be a member NICEIC Domestic Installer Scheme. We are offering a wide range of domestic electrical services from a single socket replacement to a full property rewire.
Here’s a list of our Domestic Electrical Services:
- Outdoor or Indoor lighting
- Kitchen lighting
- Bathroom lighting
- Heating controls
- Electrical installations compliance reports for landlords
- Fault finding
- Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installation
Electrical Boiler Installations are a great way to go green!
Electric boilers are a green source of fuel energy and becoming more and more popular each and every day.
Electric Boiler Pros:
- Ideal alternative to oil and LPG with no access to mains gas supply
- Ideal for listed buildings, small properties and flats
- Run quietly as has no moving components to generate heat
- Small compact size
- No flue
- Do not need to be placed on outside wall.
- Less maintenance as it contains just a few mechanical parts
- They are durable pieces of equipment that don’t require constant up-keep
Electric Boiler Cons:
- Typically suitable for small systems with low hot water demand.
- Higher running costs-electric is more expensive then gas but cheaper then oil and LPG.