We Provide All Plumbing Services
At FixLink we provide all of the services you could ever need. As a Gas Safe Engineer, we will carry out the required work quickly and effectively to fix your plumbing issues.
These are the services we provide:
- Replacement taps
- Sink and basin replacements
- Kitchen appliance plumbing
- Water softeners and conditioners
- Outside taps
- Shower pumps
- Mains water booster pumps
- Water leaks repairs
- Hot or Cold pipework installation, alteration or replacement
- Waste pipes from sinks, basins, bathrooms e.t.c
- And much more, anything that relates to water in your home.
About FixLink’s Plumbing Services
We have been doing great work within the Tunbridge Well and surrounding areas for many years. Our business is here to provide you with the best service and experience possible.
FixLink is run by Mark Anderson, a highly skilled and qualified gas safe engineer, plumber and domestic electrical installer. He is Gas Safe, NICEIC registered and fully insured. Our reputation is extremely important to us. We guarantee that as our customer you will receive a reliable, dependable and professional service everytime.
How FixLink Can Help You:
- Interpret blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Assembles fittings and valves for installation
- Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other materials as needed for a building
- Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary
- Installs heating and air-conditioning systems, including water heaters
- Collaborates with contractors, construction workers, electricians, pipefitters, and steamfitters in installing and repairing plumbing
- Tests systems for leaks and other problems
- Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
- Chooses plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended uses of building
- Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
- Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken
- Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
- Prepares bids and schedules and oversees other workers, such as apprentices and helpers